The pulse oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
Pulse oximeter is applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, schools, hospitals, Fitness clubs, family and medical institutions, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
1.Easy to Read – Large fonts digital LED display; low power indication; SpO2, PR, Pulse Rate bar graph display, easy to track changes in blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
2.Accurate And Reliable – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
3.Sport/Health Enthusiasts – For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
4.Special shading – After a special shading treatment, the value can still be displayed in a high light intensity environment.
This fingertip pulse oximeter is a portable device to measure SpO2 (bloods oxygen saturation levels) for household and personal use. The measuring operation is easy and quick, you just need to place your finger inside the photoelectrical sensor and accurate measurements will be display on the screen. Suitable for all ages, choose one to have a good command of the health of your families and yourself to prevent the happening of some cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases!
– Color: AS SHOWN
– Material: ABS
– Size: About 6×3.5×3.5cm.
– Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display
– Small in size, light in weight,and convenient to carry
– For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
– This product is suitable for the hospital,oxygen bar,sport health (using them before or after sport,do not advising using them during the movement),and community health care,etc.
– Power Requirements: 2 * 1.5V AAA alkaline Batteries (not included)
1 x pulse oximeter
A pulse oximeter provides a quick read on the saturation of oxygen in your blood. Some doctors believe it is a helpful device to have at home during the corona virus pandemic. Others aren’t so sure.